Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: AGT Friends Forever Book

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone ever fill these out? I really like to fill out the book with my new doll's "personality." Just wondering!

  2. #2
    *Marisol_Grace_Girl*
    Guest *Marisol_Grace_Girl*'s Avatar

    Post

    I filled mine out!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Back in the day, the AGTs came with the 6 book sets you could write yourself. I filled out the first of the little planning guide, but never went further than that, thank god, lol, it's funny enough to laugh at what's in there, lol!

    I have one of the old Pages and Pockets book that's mostly filled out.

    If I get an AGT in the next few years, I'll probably fill it out. I think that stuff is fun [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    DD filled hers out.

  5. #5
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    I sold mine on ebay. [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Gombe Gal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2005
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I fill most of mine out, though they all have a few blank spots! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MollyMolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2005
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I always fill mine out!

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I never filled mine out.I don't know why though!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by cami713:
    Back in the day, the AGTs came with the 6 book sets you could write yourself.

    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I wish I had gotten one of the dolls that came with 6 books. I didn't get mine until she only came with 1 book. I never wrote it. I didn't even give her a name until this year.

    I haven't seen the new "friends forever" book. What's in it?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I fill mine out! Though some of the spots are difficult to choose...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •